Re: Griffin Island/Mountain and different "technology"-levels

From: Christian <Toksickburn_at_...>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 15:09:57 -0000

Thanks for the answers !

>You really ought to get the Griffin Mountain reprint. Lunar-occupied
>Elkoi is a much better read than Orc-occupied Ockles, and Halcyon Var
>Enkorth makes way more sense as an initiate than as an over-powerful
>sorcerer.

Maybe, but the softcover costs 45 euro plus shipment, thats a bit more im prepared to pay really.
Also im not a glorantha expert, i have a rough clue what the lunars are and stand for but there it ends.

>Overall, I'd simply apply the rules for bronze vs iron on the matter
>of bone/flint vs bronze, and maybe give an extra +2 when it comes to
>bone vs iron.

Ah, good point ! Its on p. 78 of the HQ rulesbook. Totally forgot about that one !

best

Christian