A hopefully quick Sartar Yelmalio question.

From: Bryan <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2007 16:25:30 -0000

A quick reference question. It is probably in the books somewhere, but we recently moved and my game materials are still in a box somewhere.

What tribe or tribes occupied the Amber Flats before they were given to the Yelmalio?

A couple of follow on questions that may or may not be in the reference material, but perhaps some sage on here would know:
- Were the tribes compensated with land elsewhere for what was lost
(i.e. were tribes shifted around, compressing where they lost clans or large number to the Yelmalio).
- Have the Yelmalio inherited the fine Heortling traditions of cattle
raiding and feuds? Or do they try to stand above that? (for that matter, are the Amber Plains Yelmalio one homogeneous group, or do they have two or more tribes (or analogous groupings) of their own?

Regards;

Bryan