Gloranthian LARP: new season 2007

From: Pierre-André Champoux <pa_champoux_at_...>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 22:38:31 -0000

Hi everybody

It been long time since my last post: sometime, we must concentrate on other thing than games. I had take few month to finish university. Now, we are ready for new season of LARP.

Season 2006 had been very interesting and prolific, we develop our rule system, we build a solid reputation among LARPist of Québec, we consolidate a large crew of players, many are already our superfan. For many of our players ( around 100 new players in total), Les Production Adamante offer a good introduction in the univers of Glorantha and they are interested to discover this fantastic world. We buy a good stock of costume, our organisation become more efficient and we have a good crew of loyal animateurs.

Season 2007 promise many good moment of pleasure and rôle-play. We face many huges chalenges. In this new season, the general synopsis will be very interesting. In the first season, our players face many chaotics dangers, Delecti and the the snake pipe hollow was the major treath. Many secondary scenarios introduce the history of the Dragon Pass, the dwarfs, and the Dragonwets. For 2007, the players will discover all the old races, elfs, dwarfs, uz, dragonwets will try to enter in contact with the new arrived orlanthi clans in the Dragon Pass to pursue there plans. All clans will be forced to take a side! We plan to organise a great contest ( like the "tournois de Garhound" in prax) in the middle of the season.

To begin our season 2007, we will be hard for our players! We plan a winter LARP... in Quebec... winter in very cold and there is a lot of snow ( 5-6 feet). We plan a special activity, The 10 february, we organise a 24 hour great troll hunt. An exiled criminal Zorak Zorani troll, reunite a band of badass trolls and kitori to make the terror in the dragon pass. In a berserk rage, he kill one of the Colymars king's son. The King promise a great reward for the troll head. Our players will play a little group ( 5-6) of mercenary send by there clan. They will try to hunt and kill the Troll hero. It will be a guerilla war. In the dark wood, with a lot of snow the mouvement will be very limited, (ski and snow-raquette will be nesesary!!) The hunt promise to be very exiting. We will prepare many secret place for the troll and his band. Only the true survivers will have a chance to win in this scenario!

I post some new pictures of our last LAPR in october. The snow surprise us during the first nignt. It been very beautifull but very cold. No one had been prepared for this snow.

We had our discution group (in french) for our LARP at : adamante.phpbb9.com
There is some discutions and all our pictures.

Pierre-André Champoux