Re: What's a Keyword?

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 21:34:01 +0000 (GMT)

> > In my current game, the Tarshites think the
> Sartarites (Heortlings)
> > are ignorant and backwards country cousins, ...

Greg:
> I too think the basic, rural Tarshite culture is
> Heortling.

Should the Heortling keyword perhaps include some more concise and better-written version of "regard near-identical close neighbours as weird and foreign on the grounds of trivial differences"?

After all, everyone knows that that clan over the next ridge make their loaves the wrong shape, the ones in the next tribe don't even grind the wheat right .... I dread to think what Sartarites make of those weirdos from Far Point.

What kind of emailer are you? Find out today - get a free analysis of your email personality. Take the quiz at the Yahoo! Mail Championship. http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=44106/*http://mail.yahoo.net/uk