Re: Conflicting relationship abilities

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 22:34:33 +0000 (GMT)

Me:

> > So have two relationships with the same person,
> and
> > have a contest between them. And if this Ragnar is
> > that interesting, he starts to get his own
> character
> > sheet, and that may have more than one
> relationship
> > with you on it, as well as other traits that will
> give
> > him motivations. If his "hate common enemy" is
> higher
> > than his "your rival", he may come and help.

Joerg:
> And develop both using hero-points? Regard one as a
> flaw?

I was assuming he was an NPC, and my "development" method is rules-free anyway, so sorry, can't help you there. I don't distinguish between flaws and other abilities, either.

New Yahoo! Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out more at the Yahoo! Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes. http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=44106/*http://mail.yahoo.net/uk