Re: Re: Need ideas for The End of The World

From: Roderick Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 11:07:57 -0800

> having a break), taking whatever brutal short-cuts are necessary
> (e.g. I have several times cut extended contests short as they
> started to drag, e.g.2. Aggressive Scene Framing). Finally, on the
> way between that start and finish, don�t forget to make sure you
> have fun too.

>This piece of advice should be printed out and be taped on the inside
>of all gm screens. Especially my screens :)

Raymond Chandler used to say "Whenever you get stuck, have two guys walk through the door with guns."

Works a treat. Just be sure to change up the "two guys with guns". Sometimes combat won't be "right" for the mood of the game, But "The prince is coming" or "The woman goes into labor" or "Hey everybody, the Ice Cream truck!" might be what you need to jolt the scene back to where it needs to go.

RR