Re: Enchanting?

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 23:51:11 +0000 (GMT)

> Has there been any discussion on enchanting (by
> player
> heroes) on this list? I am interested in methods by
> which player heroes can create new, magically
> enchanted items.

Apart from the method RR describes, there's always HQing. You start with a mundane, prepared, object, do a HQ in which the protagonist ends up with a Magical Widget, and come back to find the magical powers of the Widget are now in your
"here's-one-I-prepared-earlier" receptacle.

New Yahoo! Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out more at the Yahoo! Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes. http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=44106/*http://mail.yahoo.net/uk