Re: Re: status of hq publications

From: Osentalka <Osentalka_at_...>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 22:44:01 +0200

Tradetalk # 16 and 17 is worked on parallel, so i can�t EXACTLY say which one will be printed first...
but most likely it is:

Tradetalk # 16 - Heroes, Herobands & Cults (or something like that) including:

- HQ stats for the characters of "The Widow�s Tale" novel
- HQ stats for the characters of "The Path of the Damned" comics
- Lengthy article about Uleria in Dragon Pass + 3 herobands
- Praxian heroband
- Teshnan heroband
- Aldryami heroband
- Lunar heroband
- Uz NPC + adventure idea
- Duck NPCs + scenario outline
- Jelmre NPC + adventure ideas (RQ and HQ)
+ ...

Tradetalk # 17 - Thanatar Special

- Thanatar Magic Keyword !
- 3 Thanatar scenarios
- 3 Thanatar or Anti-Thanatar herobands

+ ...

The next thing i would like to do is visiting to the Lunar Empire, or doing Pent... but everything depends on submissions...

by the way... you know my email adress... ;-)

Cheers

Andr�

Hi!

So there's an issue 16 in the works as well? Excellent. I'm glad to hear that #15 is out and am looking forward to it making its way across the Atlantic.

Thanks,
David.