Re: Re: Long-noses

From: Trotsky <TTrotsky_at_...>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 14:32:07 +0100

Chris Lemens wrote:
>> What's wrong with elephants?
>>

> I seem to recall a post with some authority on the Gloranta Digest some years ago refuting that the Long-Noses were elephants.

Elephants are widely used in Teshnos, which is right next to the Wastes. So, if that is what they are, they are something the Praxians would be quite familiar with, and could easily get access to if they wanted. Which leads me to suspect that there is at least a subtle distinction of some kind.

> And in the Glorantha represented by your iminiatures, there is absolutely nothing wrong with deciding that they are elephants.

This is, of course, very true :)

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic