Re: where's the Scenario?

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_...>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 13:00:51 -0000

> That Unexpected Aunt* may turn out to be a pivotal character
> [...]
> * This is a cool name that simply must be used as a cool stchick or
> card in the next RPG or CCG I work on!

Maybe this is the answer. Write down some relationships that are not fully defined yet "Favourite Aunt who married into a diferent clan" "Alweays fought with distant cousin" "Travellers filled his head with tales of a distant leader who he admired from afar". The GM can then add names and locations when the campaign gets there "The Bison rider leads you into his camp and introduces you to his wife. You get a shock when you realise it is your Childhood playmate who was stolen by raiders when she was only 6...