Re: Re: status of hq publications

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 15:21:33 +0000 (GMT)

> > Given this, would switching to all-PDF publishing
> be viable, or would
> > it just make the situation even worse?
>
> You tell me - have you bought the PDF versions of
> HHP, MSE, and the
> other Moon Design products available through
> DriveThru RPG? :)

Not sure what those specific initials stand for, but taking it as a generic question, I've bought most things I wanted at all as PDF, including the ones I already had as hard-copy. If the RQ Classics series came out as PDF, I'd grab them.

The opposite does not apply: while having a ready-printed version to browse is a nice extra, its not one I'm willing to pay much for.