Re: Re: status of hq publications

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 17:03:06 +0000 (GMT)

> If you don't like what Mongoose is creating, how
> about 1) let them
> know what you do want; 2) write it for them? If
> you're simply not
> interested in the Second Age, I think you're missing
> out on a great part of Glorantha.

The Second Age sounds fascinating, and I've bought a book or two because of that. I just object to wasting my money on glossy hard covers, irrelevant space-filling art, and having everything split into a rapidly increasing number of expensive books. I suspect that if they took the content they'd already got and published it in a more acceptable manner, no more writing would be needed.

Oh, and I've bought the first system book, and not been too impressed with the system, so I'd want it more or less rules-free. I'm not sure to what extent their later books have done this, I haven't been getting them.

Hmm, could Moon Design buy the non-rules content of their books and republish? Presumably not, but it would be nice.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail.
A Smarter Inbox. http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html