Re: American source for Blood over Gold?

From: David <daveolloyd_at_...>
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2008 19:18:44 -0000

Hi!

History of the Heortling Peoples was available through Warehouse23, but I see that they no longer have it listed. (The pdf is still available, I believe).

As far as I can tell, hard copies of Blood over Gold were never available in the US or, for that matter, through any online distributor that I was able to locate (as of the last post on this list, several months ago, it was "printed, but not getting through distribution very quickly"). So if you find it on eBay, it may be a real rarity :).

Thanks,
David.