Re: Re: Games for wee beasties

From: Guy Hoyle <ghoyle1_at_...>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 17:01:58 -0700 (PDT)

I look forward with longing until the day I can run HeroQuest (maybe version 3.0) with my incredibly bright, imaginative neice Greta. Better start planning the adventure now! Anyone have any stats for Dora the Explorer and her gang? Guy (Hoyle)

Hats off to Becky and Eleanor!

I'm staggered you managed to pack all that into just an hour - but it sounds like it was a blast.

--
One day I feel I'm ahead of the wheel
And the next its rolling over me...

Rush - 'Far Cry'