Re: status of hq publications

From: jclebreu <gljc38_at_...>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 09:49:07 -0000

I understand and I think it's logical :))

>Also, Moon Design wants to get some "basic" HQ2 product
> out before most of these - The "Cults of Sartar" and Pavis that >Jeff
> Richards et al. are working on. So the "no ETA" books will *likely*
>come
> after these.

I know but I am not sure I will be interested by these books so i asked only for the books I have heard about and that i am sure to be interested by :)

> Heroes of Malkion
> Artwork is being solicited. Next step - Layout, then printing! ETA >
- End of
> the Year

End of the year = next month !!! Waow ! good news !

> > Distant Shores
> MS in hand. Primary Editing complete. No ETA
>
> > Oak and Thorn (book about elves :) )
> MS in hand. Primary Editing complete. No ETA

> > Guide to Glorantha
> This book will be a compilation of various old (usually OOP)
articles, along
> with new material. Some still need to be scanned in. Then the whe thing
> needs to be stirred around. No ETA
>
> > Great argrath campaign :)
> Being written. No ETA.

Thanks a lot ! I hope you will give us more informations when you will have them :)