RE: Re: HQ 2

From: Matthew Cole <matthew.cole_at_...>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 19:27:39 +0100

This is a very good point. I think it could be very entertaining narrating an exciting spin-up procedure for the first few times. Perhaps this is more enjoyable in Manga films than it would be in Manga RPG?

I do find it hard to believe that even anime would show the entire spin-up every time. Perhaps once per episode or once per film or if there is something new in the mix that adds to the story?