Re: Re: So what do you think of the new rules?

From: Kevin McDonald <kpmcdona_at_...>
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2009 21:21:10 -0400

On Sun, Jul 5, 2009 at 1:34 PM, L C<lightcastle_at_...> wrote:

> The classic example I am thinking of is the scene where the Villain,
> with the upper hand, threatens the loved one of the hero or some such,
> pushing her to extra effort.

The way I look at this is that the one augment limit only counts toward *player* initiated augments. If the Narrator chooses to bring up a prime augmentation opportunity halfway through the contest then I would definitely allow the extra augment roll. For that matter, if I have a villain threaten the PC's loved one it is *because* of the augment opportunity! Passions can't receive too much focus, if you ask me.

-Kevin McD