Re: Re: Finally playing HQ2

From: L C <lightcastle_at_...>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 16:03:13 -0400

allen wrote:

>> The players are a little annoyed with having to constantly re-write
>> their character sheets, but I have assured them I'm not changing
systems
>> for a while. (Hopefully I am not lying.)
>
>We don't plan to be changing the HeroQuest Core Rules for a long time!

Hah! I was actually thinking of my penchant to system-shop. Liked adapting HQ1, toyed with something else for a bit, have come back to HQ2.

>Sounds like a great game. Next week I hope to finally have a chance to
finalize and post the HeroQuest Game License that would allow others to publish game settings and scenarios using the HeroQuest >Core Rules (except Gloranthan HeroQuest settings or scenarios, which must be exclusively published through Moon Design or its licensees).

>We'd love to see a Space Opera game setting book. :D

Actually mentioned the fact you guys were thinking about this to one of the players and the idea of taking the setting and making a book out of it seems to tickle a fancy or two. While (like most Space Operas) you can see the influences, it does have its own unique bits. When there's an official Game License up, I'll check it out.