Re: Re: The Race

From: L C <lightcastle_at_...>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 13:24:58 -0500

So give each an extended contest against the course itself, best margin of success wins. That's certainly do-able as well.

Thanks all, for the suggestions. I've got a couple of weeks to decide. (More, probably, because I doubt this will happen next session.) I am leaning towards mano a mano with a couple of course-related distractions thrown in right now.

(I might just test-run a couple of these and see what feels better played out.)

LC