Re: How much Background is enough for the players

From: Manuel MOLINIER <manuel.molinier_at_...>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 17:30:47 +0100

Hi,
I was not clear enough:

1 Shots: mainly not in Glorantha. I run games as an organizer at a local meetup group every month and have to fill up for missing table with people showing to play sometime without having a clue of which game are offered.

I really like the HQ System for running this as I mainly have to focus on the story we want to tell and not on the gritty details of which rule system we use. This gives the players and GM a very high sense of accomplishment for a relatively short play time.

I also really love the idea of being able to explain the whole set of rules of the whole game system in less than 10 minutes. For game framed for a 4-4.5 hours session this is an incredible advantage.

Manuel