Re: Re: Keywords only, or additional list of abilities?

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 10:33:58 -0800

I'm a reactionary, too (in a different way - I like Objective, rather than Subjective, ability ratings for my world, and I think Flaws are totally useless as a separate ability "type", as just two of my disagreements with the HQ2 rules. (On the other hand, I've got *other* disagreements with HQ1, HW, RQ1-2, RQ3, the old RQ4 beta, MRQ, Pendragon, Pendragon Pass, etc. etc. etc.)). Hang in there brother! Power to the People! No-one can make us play anything!

RR