Re: Keywords only, or additional list of abilities?

From: ian_hammond_cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_...>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 18:19:39 -0000

Uh who told you that? I am certainly looking at using that in The Coming Storm. Nothing in Sartar:KoH contradicts it, in fact it compliments it

>Failing to explain what is meant by "Sylila", "Natha", "Blue Moon Cult", etc will create fairly sizeable barriers for new-comers to Glorantha.<

Uh we don't do that in S;KoH we explain what the terms mean. Every occupation has a full text description of what we would expect someone from that background to be like or do, as with the your clan keyword.