Re: Re: Keywords only, or additional list of abilities?

From: L C <lightcastle_at_...>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 18:05:54 -0500

  But there's a limit to that, of course. The point of having a shared universe is that it is shared. And knowing what is and isn't canon makes it easier to judge what you do or don't want to keep. Having some idea of what ideas interact so you have some idea of what the ripples are is helpful.

I can take any mix of random Barbarians and an Empire and call it Glorantha, but then no one else will recognize it as such. I might be having a great time, too.

LC