Re: Using HQ2 for Exalted?

From: andrew.d.scott_at_...
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 07:26:34 -0000

I forgot to say that I really liked your Sidereal character. I think we're approaching just the right level of rules manipulation for a decent genre pack.

After what you said I'm starting to reconsider virtues now. Whilst I don't want them to have their own subsystem (emulation rather than conversion is my goal)the setting stresses their metaphysical importance quite strongly and I'd like to keep that. Exalted are brought low by them, Raksha feed off them and so on. I'll see what I can come up with later.