Re: Dungeon Bashing with HQ2?

From: andrew.d.scott_at_...
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 10:18:58 -0000

"This is adapting the dungeoneering to HQ2.0 and not the other way around..."

An important distinction! I could have been clearer in my original message.

"...and should be great."

Excellent. I was wondering how a narratively focussed game like HQ2 might lend itself to this sort of thing. Nice to know I'm not the only one who thinks it could work.

"This sounds very doable but not with every players (especially not the one that like hacking for 10 of minutes to a monster HP before it goes to the ground)."

My players should be cool with it, but I take your point.