Re: Re: Dungeon Bashing with HQ2?

From: L C <lightcastle_at_...>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 12:06:34 -0500

  *nod*
That would be good fun. I haven't tried running such an interrupted extended contest yet. I'm not quite sure how to tie the separate bits together, but I suppose lingering benefits/penalties will work it.

I have found that extended contests can be kind of... short, sometimes, though. A good roll/willingness to blow some Hero points can end them in 1 round, which is often deeply anticlimactic.

LC