Re: Nameless Streets PDF now available

From: Ben <zomben_at_...>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2010 19:49:54 -0000

Paolo,

I picked up the hardcopy of Nameless Streets a few weeks ago, and think it's pretty cool. I've not read the whole thing, but am liking what I'm reading so far.

I was, however, disappointed at the book's lack of a Table of Contents. There's a ton of information in that book, and I was sort of surprised there was no ToC to help navigate it.

Is that something you could add to the PDF, and possibly post as a download on the Alephtar site?

Also, had you thought about doing a custom character sheet for the Nameless Streets setting? That'd be fun to see.

Ben