Re: *****SPAM***** Re: Nameless Streets PDF now available

From: Paolo Guccione <p.guccione_at_...>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2010 23:05:58 +0200

  Il 09/09/2010 21:49, Ben ha scritto:

> Paolo,
>
> I picked up the hardcopy of Nameless Streets a few weeks ago, and
> think it's pretty cool. I've not read the whole thing, but am liking
> what I'm reading so far.
>
> I was, however, disappointed at the book's lack of a Table of
> Contents. There's a ton of information in that book, and I was sort of
> surprised there was no ToC to help navigate it.
>
> Is that something you could add to the PDF, and possibly post as a
> download on the Alephtar site?
>
> Also, had you thought about doing a custom character sheet for the
> Nameless Streets setting? That'd be fun to see.
>
> Ben
>
> _,_._,___

Indeed, this book made me want to play HeroQuest, a game that I seldom played in the past.

The lack of a ToC was a mistake that creeped in. However, the PDF has bookmarks, that are better than a ToC. But like most of our products, they only list chapters, not every detail.

The character sheets were left out due to time constraints. We had two choices: adding some cool PC sheets like the ones Darran developed for his supernatural investigators, or being ready for GenCon. We went for being there at GenCon, for merely financial reasons. But now that you make me think of it, we could release the sheets as free PDFs now.

Thanks for your comments,

Paolo