Re: sigh (Re: Thunder Rebels Woodcuts)

From: Peter Larsen <plarsen_at_...>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 10:06:34 -0600

Graham Robinson says:

>Those who are less fortunate would be well advised to order
>their copy from their local game store as soon as they are sure of the
>release date. The issaries web site's normally pretty good about giving a
>week or so's notice of shipping.

        I think I have managed to move my local store's "Issaries arrival date" up by a week or two by telling them as soon as I hear that Issaries has sent the product to the printer. I then remind them a couple of times in the next few weeks (nicely; I don't want to be a pest) to keep their attention focused. I could still get it faster from Wizard's Attic, but I figure creating a local demand is a good thing....

Peter Larsen

P.S. I also like the woodcuts, Mr. Bray.