Re: Why should barbarians get all the poetry....

From: Nick_at_...
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2001 16:39:00 -0000

Gareth Martin wrote:

>> Is it in the published work? I suspect that this is not the case.

> It's in Tarsh War.

Tarsh War is a Reaching Moon Megacorp publication, not an Issaries publication. It is not indicative of Issaries' intentions, although it's a damn fine mini-freeform and one I warmly recommend (though I probably ought to declare a financial interest at this point... :-)

It is also probably a closer "fit" to the Hero Wars way of doing things than any other pre-HW published Gloranthan scenario I'm aware of -- Sartar High Council (from Wyrms Footprints) included.

http://www.btinternet.com/~Nick_Brooke/tarshwar.htm

Cheers, Nick