Getting rid of chaos taints

From: Grawe, Philipp <pgrawe_at_...>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 09:52:32 +1000

Jeff Wrote:
> Of
> course, there are ways to get rid of the chaos taint (at least in HW
> there are) if the hero's brave, tough and has good friends.

See, I wondered about this. In all the RQ2 and RQ 3 stuff I always had the impression that you couldn't remove a chaos taint.

That was the horrible thing, if you were tainted, you were ostracised, hunted, chased, people trying to kill you if you venture out in public without any hope of returning back to the way you were.

That is what made Broos and Scorpionmen so dangerous. That is why the chaos cults are so hated and one of the reasons they organise themselves.

I thought Chalana Arroy began the Lightbringers Quest because she couldn't cure chaos.

Suddenly it turns out that one of the Ernaldan subcults has the secret of Heal Chaos (or similar). It just doesn't seem right to me. I'm don't think my Glorantha is going to be like that.

Harry.