Lunar Ranks & Regiments

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_...>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2001 19:18:41 -0700

Having spent an enjoyable but unsucessful hour scouring Martin Laurie's Lunar Army lists, Etyries, and the old Sandy Petersen list on Dave Dunham's site, I cast my question upon the waters.

I'm looking for Lunar army rank structure: specifically, I'm looking for nco-equivalent ranks for Quartermaster types who you might find in an Alda Chur market or upon the Tarsh Road circa 1620. If there is regimental or uniform information available, so much the better.

 'Centurian' and 'decurian' are our old standbyes, but they sit a little odly in the context I'm using them. I guess I'm looking for 'ethnic' titles rather analogues. What about maniple leaders? Manipulators?

Can anyone help? Tank ya!

Cheers

John

nysalor_at_... John Hughes

A warrior went to Catraeth with the day, He made shame of armies.
They made biers inevitable
With blades full of cruelty in the world. He made, sooner than speak of peace,
A blood-bath and death for his adversary. When he stood before the army of the Gododdin Splendid Neirthiad fulfilled a brave intent.