Re: Cults Compendium

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_...>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 07:56:12 -0000

There could be a definite advantage in having *all* the cults in one place, rather than needing to carry P&BR around just for the one Yelornan in the group...

Given that I will already own somewhere around 75-90% of the cults, I won't feel ripped off if Moon Design decide to repeat the Pavis cults...

> Jeff asked (as did a few others) for Indlas Somer and Gestetner.
>
> Since the title of the series of books is "Gloranthan Classics"
> and the Indlas Somer and Gestetner cults are GATEWAY cults
> I wasn't going to include them.
>
> I have thought about a Gateway Classics book, though.

That might be fun...