RE: Quiverberry Quest (LONG)

From: Guy Hoyle <ghoyle1_at_...>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 11:10:36 -0500

At 11:57 AM 6/22/01 -0400, Oliver wrote:
>If this was something you just whipped up I'd like to see something you've
>put a lot of thought into! Wow. I like it a lot. My only question is how
>did the clan cook rediscover this old recipe. Was it written down? Did an
>elderly clan member tell her? Did she hear about it from the local Lhankor
>Mhy who might have had a written copy somewhere or did she find a rare
>written copy that she got read to her much to her surprise/excitement.

Thanks for the praise, Oliver!

Any of those ways could be a valid way of finding the lost recipe, but I think that the original recipe was probably passed from mother to daughter by word of mouth until one mother died without teaching her daughter. Perhaps a minor heroquest (Ernalda Finds the Recipe, perhaps?) was involved to recover the secret, in this, the clan's time of great crisis.

Guy