Re: Dragons of the West

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 08:11:50 +1200

Mikko wrote:

>Discussion of dragons on the GD list made me think about the true
>dragons in the Western Glorantha, especially in the
>Loskalm/Junora/Seshnela area. Are there any? If so, what are they
>like? How about dream dragons and other dragon-like creatures? Can't
>remember too many references of them... I'd hate to wait untill SK
>comes out ;)

There are the Sea Dragons captured and tamed by the Waertagi to build their city ships. The only other possible draconic reference that I know of involves Old Seshnela which had a Serpent as its patron.

But what's a knight without a dragon to kill? Thus there exist dragons in the west.

--Peter Metcalfe