Re: OT: RPG.NET?

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_...>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 15:35:39 -0000

It vanished sometime between 9 and 10 this morning UK time I think. I had posted a reponse to a review that got through, and when I went to post a second response I got a "Page not found" message and can't find any trace of RPG Net since :(

The only thing I can think of is they had a note up thanking Skoltos (sp?) for the use of a server, and I note that the new ChatTheatre.net pages that have appeared wher rpg.net used to be also carry the Skoltos name. Maybe they (a) reclaimed their server or (b) screwed up somewhere. - I hope RPG.NET had good backups....