Lunar Book Focus

From: Pete McAveney <mcaveney_at_...>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 19:15:25 GMT

>>I'm just taking a *practical* look here, as a player, "what
>>can I play now with excellent documentation and intriguing
>>heroes", Sartarites are the choice.

> That is the whole point of the dicussion. We are writing a > Lunar book to change that situation.

That's the core of the argument, right there.

The authors have undertaken an ambitious project - expanding the playable areas of Glorantha beyond Prax and DP. Good for them. On the other hand, most people buying the book will be looking for background material on the Lunars to flesh out NPC's (e.g. a Lunar Trollpak.) That is a real, unfulfilled need.

Tough to serve both masters, but worth the attempt.