Re: Group composition

From: tim_blackler_at_...
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 16:05:52 -0000

Filling in for Wes' Laguros Campaign

> Is your campaign set in Dragon Pass?

Erigia - home of the Char-Un

> Do you plan on travelling elsewhere in the near term

Not sure as we have just started, but probably staying within Erigia

> If relevant are your heroes working for or against the Empire?

For the Char-Un, and then for the Empire

> Is your players band still at home in the clan or wandering?

still at home, but it is early days yet

> Are you set in a given year?

1582

> Is your band mostly martial types or non-martial (healers,spies
etc.)

We are all Riders of the Char-Un, with on Lunar scout so loads of martial, very little of anything else

> Do you have a defined villain?

The Otogai clan and the Bok-Chorve clan, Storm barbarians and enemies of the Red-pan (Red Emperor)

> What are the ability ranges of heroes best abilities?

around the 5w - 8w level