Re: Re: Contributing to Glorantha

From: Guy Hoyle <ghoyle1_at_...>
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2001 21:51:39 -0600

On 12/1/2001 at 10:18 AM David Dunham wrote:
>Also their definition of "support" must be different from yours --
>they seem to prefer supporting the game by putting out more
>supplements.

Issaries recently donated quite a few copies of "Gloranthan Visions" and several sets of "Hero wars" to be used as prizes to a convention that I was working for. Unfotunately, the convention failed to materialize for financial reasons (the hotel pulled out over a financial dispute just two weeks before the convention was scheduled), but we're passing the goodies to another convention at Issaries' request). That counts as well-targeted support to me!

Guy
Guy Hoyle (ghoyle1_at_airmail.net)
"I used to think, "Mind control satellites? No way!' But now, I can't remember what we did without 'em."