Re: question regarding KoDP

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 10:52:39 -0800

Michael asked

Yes, see <http://www.onelist.com/community/KingOfDragonPass>

> my query is about the game "king of dragon pass." in short, i'm stuck
> seemingly. i'm playing the long game, i've a tribe of clans, i've
> successfully quested all quests, my tribe's king is in my clan, yet i'm
> repeating the years' activities over and over. nothing seems to be
> changing between the horse nomads and i ... i don't know how to take
> efforts of war or diplomacy to them. i keep receiving hints about being
> too slow, yet i don't know what next step to take to attain the kingship
> of all dragon pass.

I presume you've got the latest update (1.6)? Early versions had a rare bug that could prevent victory.

Have you had the opportunity to deal with disputes between two different tribes?

The horse nomads are irritatingly nomadic, so you can't just go off and talk to them on your own.

--

David Dunham     A Sharp     david_at_...
Voice/Fax: 206 783 7404     http://a-sharp.com