Re: Taking it _off_ the GD...

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 17:32:09 +1300

At 01:46 18/01/02 +0000, you wrote:
>I have a Uroxi (or is that an Oo-roxi?
>I dunno, we should be gratetful Greg isn't as manic with the macrons
>and diacritics as the authors of _certain_ fantasy worlds...) who has
>decided that after an abortive thoughts of Pegasi from the Plateau of
>that name (non-existant, AFAIK),

The CharUn has recently bred a winged mare. I suppose Pegasus Plateau might have been a sacred site for the Grazers when they were the only humans in the Pass.

>So, cutting to the chase, what elements would feature in a Uroxi quest
>for a zarur?

Seduction? When a Sartarite party travelled on the Road during Starbrow's Rebellion, several of them emerged with Skybulls suggesting it isn't a difficult quest.

--Peter Metcalfe

> but the published
>stormwalk seems to take a very different take (it being an O. Rex quest, and
>accordingly somewhat taken up with the "taming the unruly big bro'" aspect).

That's because that's the quest of Gorangi Vok.

--Peter Metcalfe