Re: TotRM features

From: simon_hibbs2 <simon.hibbs_at_...>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 12:45:32 -0000

Since I work for a cellular radio network planning company, this sort of setup is somewhat familiar to me ;)

There was some discussion a while ago about this on the digest. The search engine might turn up some usefull stuff, although my link to it seems to have stopped working.

I believe the consensus was that there is a form of power grid connecting the temples, emmanating from somewhere in the heart of the empire.

Personaly I'm not all that keen on this idea. I think each temple is the centre of it's own perfectly hemispherical glowline that is created through the rituals and sacrifices at that temple. Disconnecting a temple from the others might make it harder to maintain I suppose, but I think it should still be possible.

Simon Hibbs