Re: seven mothers

From: morganconrad <morganconrad_at_...>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 00:37:08 -0000

David Boatright has written about Lunars

(many posts ago on this thread)

"Yes. The Lunars' don't give a toss about bringing people to the true
faith. The Lunars are there simply to exploit the people and the land."

and, recently,

"clans that have sympathies for the Lunars ... are used to climbing
into bed with something with a big tentacle"

It's good for Glorantha to see people so deeply emotionally attached to the Sartar "freedom fighters", but these statements have no "objective" truth ("objective" in quotes cause I'm not sure you can be truly objective about an imaginary world!). I'd imagine that only the most radical Sartarites see the world in such extreme good vs. evil terms.