Re: Scenario idea

From: Paul Andrew King <paul_at_...>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 20:15:07 +0000

>Well, I'm moving it to north-west Sartar, the Bush range and
>thereabouts, or somewhere starting there, possibly Stinkwood...
>basic problem is who the miners are. I originally thought Mostali,
>naturally, but it doesn't fit. So I'm thinking Lunars, or maybe
>Ethelrist's thugs, but a chaotic connection would be necessary I
>think...

IMHO The people of Irontown ought to be low status individuals from a fairly regimented society. Malkioni make sense - especially the stricter sects. But I'm not sure that the Atroxi are numerous enough. The business about giving the miners a new place in society sounds Orlanthi to me. Could the miners be Aeolians converted to theistic Orlanth worship ?

--
--
Guide to Taoism_

Paul K.