Re: Re: Augment to W4

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 10:18:00 -0500

wulfcorbett wrote:

> > wulfcorbett wrote on [HeroWars]:
> > [It is easy to augment to W4 levels]
>
> <snip mathematical gobbledigook>
>
> I wasn't seriously suggesting you could do this and beat Harrek up
> (as I mentioned elsewhere, he hasn't even appeared in our campaign
> yet anyway...), just that I thought it unreasonable that an
> 'ordinary' weaponthane (if two levels of mastery is to be considered
> ordinary) should be able to easily reach his level of ability. Can a
> small group (leader & 4 followers) of ordinary clan folk really reach
> those levels with no special effort?
>
> Wulf

It will take four years of very, very regular game play to reach an Argrath sort of level - according to folks who are actually playing the game regularly. It will take longer to reach something like Harrek. How is this 'inflation?'

Perhaps you might describe what you mean by inflation as I fear that I do not think I understand the point you are trying to get across.

Jeff