Re: Buy something from DriveThru RPG you cheap #_at_$*&%#

From: Stewart Stansfield <stu_stansfield_at_bWaF4FcmFmqVBCTnixGfh8z5ibJkaFMWqIlv0uVHwFWubFFepRgekwO8BOagR>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 19:17:14 -0000

I should clear this up: my comment was intended to be spikey, yep, at the very extreme of what might be fitting, yep, and to be full of profanity, yep, but it was not intended as a wholly offensive attempt to have a go at Rick. I understand that's how it was probably read, as some people use the group for that kind of stuff.

I won't go into the reasons why I wrote same; 'jest' would be wholly the wrong word, but whatever it was it wasn't meant altogether seriously. After all, I'm not daft and Rick's still got my money.

While I'm not going to apologise to you lot for issuing an exasperated jibe at Rick's expense, I am sorry that if that expense was rather greater than actually intended.

Stu.