Re: Re: Turtle's Headcheese

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_Pkda1NnkEm-mKMJ-RO1b5NxWayrB7927WpAkSD7Xwk8mClYW9t9mnHJYfn7w3>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 07:20:04 +0000 (GMT)

> Alison:
> > > So how come you get to be a hoity-toity
> > > yuppie-elitist? I thought that was forbidden
> under
> > > the American Constitution.
>
> > I thought liking money and over-the-top
> materialism
> > are requirements of citizenship. No? Chris
>
> Put in those terms, possibly. It was the
> 'elitist' bit. Thought the 'all men are created
> equal' was supposed to cut down on that. Next
> thing, you'll end up with an aristocracy again.

Of course not! They just have power = money, therefore inherited by those whose parents have money (and can afford to buy them health care and an education), which is *totally* different from our aristocracy. We gave ours titles. That makes all the difference.

New Yahoo! Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out more at the Yahoo! Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes. http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=44106/*http://mail.yahoo.net/uk