Re:AW: Vedr. Re: In Defence Of A Goddess - A

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_rmJeG0CPyIc4tnQ3j2ZVGbPAXepFsg5eX1eywmxqQO5WBtFSlpfOh5rvyY9Z2FoFyfpT>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2007 12:23:36 -0000

> The poll has been obviated! Jeff has declared that he never suggested
> that vingans were rug munchers and that actually he is ambivalent about
> the whole issue. He wants to get down and dirty with a discussion on
> the multivarious empowering goddesses of Ernalda, you know, Ernalda the
> diswasher, Spud Peeler, etc. You know, the female empowering sub-cults
> we *all want* (Jeff wants) to see 8-10 pages written about in a 128
> page book. Yeah right.

I am beginning to wonder whether Rob actually reads what I write. I said that I never wrote that Vinga is a lesbian. I did write that followers of Vinga are treated as men and not as women, and that pregnancy is likely to get you kicked out of the cult or even their community. Virgins, lesbians, or just real careful, it is difficult and often problematic for Vingans to have "normal" sexual relations with men.

As for your contempt for Ernalda (and presumably for any woman who doesn't wield a sword), I don't even know where to start.

Jeff