Re: Terror in war

From: Mark Galeotti <markgaleotti_at_2wtkztOls-f8FLJ6xB6IFLFb-Xts3jQ7ytX_JS8YCckggJRuBqAw8L6IEASmEjH>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 15:45:23 -0000

> I will also conceded that not all followers of that faith are not
> enlightened, and its true some do eschew the wanton murder of women
> and children in daily horrific atrocities as a marketing tool.

Wow, that's big of you -- to accept that not all the world's 1.1 billion Moslems are happy murdering women and children.

Some people would suggest that the kind of jihadist nonsense Al Qaeda spouts is a small fraction of Islamic thought, rooted in a revival of elements of Medieval Islam and that the majority of its victims and also those fighting -- and dying -- to control it are actually Moslems.

Even ImmodGlorantha can't be allowed to become a forum for bigotry and religious hatred rooted in caricature and ignorance.

Mark