Re: Re: What world-building lessons have you learned from Glorantha?

From: Phil Hibbs <snarks_at_FEXXjwMPQ6RJgwHMSqZpUABqcxYlTWLSu9OQAAkTq7fUL1X5Ro0HErzFMO_-kZEFtC1gL>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 11:46:33 +0100

>>But the East, the Isles, Pamaltela? WHY?

Ian Cooper:
>Great space for fan creativity if you ask me, less likely to collide with
official publications. >I'd love to see all that pent up creative rage poured into fan visions of Pamaltela.

How many people are actually going to do that, though? Enough to make it worth the space on every customer's shelf? Don't get me wrong, I love all the extra stuff about the rest of the world, I can throw it in in a drunken pub conversation (either in game or in real life) as flavour to enrich the world, but as devil's advocate, will many people run their games there?

Phil.

--
Don't you just hate self-referential sigs?